The A.P.T. – Active Passive Trainer:
- Easy to use. Quick set-up, no tools needed. Simple, no manuals to memorize
- Save Time: One staff person can assist numerous clients
- Fit your Budget: Modular system, get only what you need.
- Exercise arms and legs with one system.
- 3 modes of exercise, Active, Passive, and Combination: exercise Actively with motor assisted movement.
- 4 radiuses (4 ROMs) Quick, Easy, and Simple – No tools required.
Some key features:
- Ease of use matters: 4 raduises for safer exercises, accessories to fits all abilities.
- Radius matters: 4 radiuses easily adjust between clients, or arms & legs (no tools needed)
- Peace of mind matters: Over 30 years track record worldwide, in Canada over 20 years.
4 Radiuses: above the Smallest & Largest Radius
See Research using the APT:
- – APT helps increase Mobility and Independence, study in Nursing home
- – APT helps Spinal cord and head injuries – Reduce Spasms
- – APT research at UBC M.S. Clinic (patients with advance stages of M.S.)
Other research shows exercise reduces the risk of Dementia (‘Exercise is Medicine’)
Contact us for additional information, for a trial or to purchase
Call toll-free (Canada wide): 1-888 549 6227, or 604 729 7272