“It is undoubtedly easier to prevent disease than to treat it, and likewise cheaper”.
- “It is generally accepted that physical activity will in all likelihood
delay the rate of aging and thus improve the quality of life.
- “We recommend the APT to enhance physical capabilities,
and to improve the quality of life”
- “Exercising with the APT improves the mobility rate and therefore the degree of
self-sufficiency in the performance of daily tasks.”
Impact was measured in 3 areas:
- Residents using canes increased their walking speed by 39%.
- Using walkers increased by 26%,
- and those walking without aids increased their speed by 17%.
As a result of exercising with the APT there was an increase in the number of people who could now do the following activities independently:
- Get out of bed an increase of – 80%
- Get out of a chair increase – 110%
- Walk independently increase 72%
- Climb stairs – from zero to 16!
- Put on socks an increase of – 85%
- Put on shoes an increase of – 80%.
Overall an increase 126% in the number of independent patients.
Pulse Reduction: Average decreased from 87 to 81.
Improve your condition and reduce risks of complications by contacting us, or calling Canada wide: 1-888 549 6227
The above study checked the benefits of using the APT . The study was conducted with 26 frail residents in retirement homes, ages between of 76 and 93. “All expressed satisfaction and enjoyment using the APT together with the desire to continue with the exercises.”
From final thesis study by Tova B. and Idit C., under supervision of Ruth Dikstein M.D, Head of Department of Physiotherapy, The Sackler School of Medicine, University of Tel-Aviv, Sep. 1995. To receive a copy of the Thesis call MACS at 604 729 7272, or Canada only: 1-888-549 -6227
Our APT is priced to fit your budget (with our ‘30 Days Money Back Guarantee’)